Weekend Bangkok Getaway - Novotel Bangkok Platinum Pratunam

Location

This is definitely the most perfect location for shopaholic. It is located just beside wholesale Platinum Mall (my favorite!) and it's just a few minutes walk to Central World Shopping Center (1km), Siam Square (830m), MBK (2km), Big C Supermarket and Pratunam Market (just opposite the hotel).

Many good street food down there such as glutinous rice with mango, fish maw soup, mango salad, fried pork and etc.

If you only  hang around this area, this hotel will be the perfect place for you to unload all your shopping goods. However the traffic at this area is very bad. You may stuck in the traffic if you want to travel out from this area. So please plan a bit more time on your way to airport.

Click here for the direction to this hotel.


 

Facility

Lounge and lobby are located at 6th floor. 


Room

We booked 2 superior rooms with twin beds. The bed and pillow is very comfortable. Extra bed is possible.

We stayed at 19th floor and we did not hear any noise from the busy street. The room is an excellent soundproof room. All the basic amenities are available. If you need toothbrush, you gotta call housekeeping. The bathroom is stylist, modern and complete with rain shower, but there is no bathtub. The building and the room look new. 

One thing I didn't like, the room was dim even all lights were turned on at night. 


Breakfast




I booked this hotel at SGD150 and I find this rate quite expensive. I mean this rate in Bangkok is expensive. I like this hotel but I don't think I will stay here again because I want to fully utilize my money on shopping expenses instead. LOL.





You Might Also Like

0 comments